Welcome to the Elevate FAQ! Check out the info below to see if your question can be answered before contacting us. Of course, we are here to help, so if you still have questions, feel free to hit us up!
1. How long should I expect to wait before my product is delivered?
Most of our products are ready to ship the next business day (sometimes same day if you get your order in before 10am). However, as it is with hand finished wooden products, we do run into issues getting your product made which might make that turnaround time fall in 3-5 business days. If we are ever experiencing problems getting your order shipped within the 3 day turnaround time, we will contact you.
Actual shipping times vary depending on the method you choose at checkout. See our Shipping page for more info on that.
2. Is your shipping discreet?
Yes, every package is shipped discreetly. Meaning, our name does not appear on the shipping label. You will see a return address with the business name "EA Inc".
3. What do I do if my product arrives damaged?
In this case you should contact us right away so we can issue a replacement to be sent and have the damaged product returned to us.
4. What do I do if my product malfunctions?
5. Does Elevate offer a warranty?
We have a 14 day return policy if you are unsatisfied with your product for any reason. However, the product must not be used. If the product malfunctions after the 14 day window, under normal use, please contact us so we can help you with a return or another solution.
6. Is the dugout smell proof?
Technically, no. Nor is it fully waterproof. If you keep your dugout clean, however, there should be little to no smell from it.
7. What do I do if my dugout gets wet?
A small amount of water on the dugout is not a problem. Just wipe it off and go about your business. If it is submerged in water, dry it off right away with a towel (do the best you can) and keep it in a cool dark place to completely dry slowly. You don't want to put it in the sun to dry rapidly as it might crack or warp. The dugouts are pre-treated with oil, so most instances where it comes in contact with water will be fine, so don't stress.
8. How should I care for my wood?
Again, all the wood is pre-treated with oil and if you are using your Elevate products regularly, there should be very little maintenance (except for cleaning- see #9). If your wood feels dry, you can first clean the wood with a very slightly damp cloth (a paper towel works too), and then rub a small amount of seed based oil into it. Jojoba, hemp, linseed, etc. Apply only small amounts and work it into the wood with some pressure, creating a little heat. You can use a paper towel for this too, or an old cotton t-shirt scrap.
9. How do I clean my wood?
If you accumulate resin on the inside of the dugout or a joint tip or pipe tip (or just get gunk on the outside), you can do the following:
• Using a slightly damp cloth or paper towel, rub off the resin or gunk as best you can
• For stubborn build up, a SMALL amount of Iso alcohol on the towel will work
• Once the surface or interior is clean, you will want to treat the wood. See #8 for more details on how to do this.
• Typically this is all you need, if you feel like that is not enough and you want more help, feel free to contact us.
10. How do I clean my glass?
See this blog post about cleaning glass...